Thursday, May 15, 2014

Quilting!

Though I've recently been excited about jewelry, I think my true favorite is probably quilting!  I keep coming back to it the very most.  I've loved it since I was 7 years old.  I have a wonderful story to tell about my first quilting experience, but will put that off for now.

Today I want to share this site where I have started uploading all my quilts, etc!  I hope you will enjoy them!  I don't know my favorite yet, but the following are close!

From a kit and from a pattern--I love Christmas!

Thanks to my friend Marsha!!!  This was a challenge she picked the fabric for.
A wedding quilt for my daughter, Brooke!
A seat cover for my sewing chair from my daughter, Natalie.
(Which I haven't been able to bring myself to sit upon!)
From my sister Connie-in our grandmother's style, and my sister Brenda!  Both are recycled. (wool-crocheted block sewn together; and pieced denim)  Both loved!


So there you go!!!  I'll add some more later!  Like I said, I've been involved quilting since I was 7 years old! And you can tell from the pictures I've been passed that for quite some time now!


No comments:

Post a Comment