Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Dear Friends,

Tada!!  My first post ever on my first blog ever!!!  It might be that we're a little plain at the beginning, but just you wait!

A little introduction might be in order.  Treasures Untold has been a small cottage industry of mine for over 20 years now.  I've dabbled in lots of things and will continue to do so.  Mostly I LOVE the needle arts!  There are some I haven't tried yet, but for the most part, I LOVE THEM ALL!  I'm fascinated with textures as well, and would love to visit the world and discover their unique sewing traditions.

I chose the name Treasures Untold because as a teen, I worked for Aunt Bertha - her shop in Idaho was called Treasure Chest!  It was a craft store with the basement dedicated to ceramics, and the main floor with crafts of all kinds.  Talk about my kind of work!  I was in heaven to work there wishing all along it also included needlework.  So Treasures Untold can include all the amazing things I love!

It's spring break here in Wyoming, and so I have a little more time to focus and update my business endeavors.  Hopefully,  I'll figure out a little more this week before I go back to teaching piano next week!

Thanks for stopping by!

Love, Sue



No comments:

Post a Comment